Sunday 12 November 2017

Hickory Floorboards For Sims 4


Cats and Dogs is here and with it (apart from all the breakages) is a whole bunch of new content. i fell in love with one of the flooring and had to recolour in more natural tones for my use. Here it is an its going to get a lot of use in my game along with the Gymnasium flooring I made from a CL flooring.
The build mode item features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • 30 style variations
  • Custom thumbnails
  • found in Wood Flooring category of Build Mode
  • costs $4
  • Credit to FaerieDustSims and pooklet for the actions and colour palette that formed the basis for these styles
The archive contains the  package file and preview image. Extract and place the package file in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. These floors look really awesome ♥ As soon as I got Pets I will download and try out ;) thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this flooring and I am so happy with the new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your CCs are always so damn amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to see you're back. I am a HUGE fan of all your cc. It's so beautiful and versatile. Please keep going! Much love from The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete