Thursday 5 November 2015

Nice Hooters - Collection of Owl Sketches

Update 04/11/2015 - I have remade these so they are no longer extra shiny and are style tool compatible. The file will replace the original package, but if you have used them ingame, you will need to re-place them. 
I have another set of small frame size artwork for you all. As you have seen, i love grouping small images together, and this is another set of that type. This time, its owl sketches. I like owls, they are like the cats of the bird kingdom. Now you can have them in your game too!

The Build/Buy item feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 8 images in both black and white frames
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $30
The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've downloaded several of the artwork files, and they are in my Mod folder, but do not show up in the game. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of my older content is in RAR files which many miss extracting. So check you have performed that step to make sure you get the .package file.

      Delete