Saturday 17 October 2015

Pattern My Ombre Tee v2.0


I am in the process of redoing my earlier clothing, fixing a few things, and updating the older CASP files. This is being done since the CASP file format has changed considerably since the game launched last year, and it has led to many fixes along the way. But those new to the game are not aware of such fixes, so this is about polishing up those items. Unfortunately, the original ombre tee, as much as I love it, is very outdated, so it is more about remaking then fixing. It has mapping issues, we couldn't edit speculars then, not to mention the texture was absolutely horrible in some places. I really can bring myself to just fix that one, it needed to be complete remade. So here it is. I decided just to keep 2 of my favourite styles, but expanded the colour choices for each. I love them as much as when I first made them, and hopefully you all will love them too.

Updates:
  • 20/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons categories and remade thumbnails
The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 colour options
  • available for teen to elder men
  • found by default under the t-shirts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can be found by default in everyday, party, sleep,  and athletic categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
This can be used on bodies other then masculine frames, but just be aware that the mesh is not optimised for the other body frame type much like all other items converted from men to women with the unisex patch. I have not disabled them as someone might find a use but you will only find them under the masculine filter or if you remove the filter from the search bar in CAS. 
    To install,  download below from one of the sources then using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) and place the package file/s in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment