Monday 13 April 2015

Splashback Glass Tiles


I have been working on these for quite some time, so in celebration of my birthday (YAY!!!!) I am sharing these to mark the occasion. I would of had these done sooner, but the project got a little out of hand when I kept adding more wall styles. I made these because the number of tile walls available is pitiful in my opinion, so I set about to rectify that, at least a little bit. I ended up with 6 tile sizes in either 2 or 3 tile patterns in 32 colours. Quite and ambitious project, but all my wall projects seem to end up like that. It was actually more ambitious, as I had planned to add floor tiles too, but that has been separated into a separate project which will get done in time.The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 6 tile sizes, 12 tile patterns
  • 32 colour variations each
  • custom thumbnails
  • found in tile category of Build Mode
  • costs $4
  • available for all wall heights
The archive contains the 6 package files and preview image. Extract the archive and place the package files in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and thanks for the awesome walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I hope it is your best ever! Thank you for your wonderful "gift", it was very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nothing. I always like marking a milestone with an upload, and a birthday is no different. Makes it a bit more memorable sharing them receiving :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much!! Although this is my first time leaving a comment on your blog,It's certainly not my first visit. I'm pretty sure I've downloaded EVERYTHING you've made so far, and I just had to say that my Sim's houses would be so sad without your lovely creations! This is another stunning addition and I must say that I can't waaaaait for the floors!! Thank You! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! They are slowly on their way, once I stop procrastinating ;)

      Delete
  4. um, id dunno kno if u kno....or maybe i didnt tell you??? YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! Happy birthday, sorry I'm late...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. that sink used in the images is from the basegame

      Delete