Thursday 30 April 2015

Bird Watcher's Fantasy Watercolour Paintings


Another mesh edit and artwork style for you today. This one is based on that butterfly picture. I like thin frames and a large area doe images to improve quality, so I altered the mesh, remapped, and came up with what you see here.. I only make black and white frames because they work well with any design, and I am very happy with how these came out. You just have to love watercolour paintings. They are casual and elegant without be pompous or gaudy. 
The Build/Buy item feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • custom mesh
  • non-default
  • Does not currently work with style tool
  • 8 print styles in both black and white frames
  • All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • custom object thumbnails so you can easily find the item in the catalog
  • Costs $250 each
  • Credit to Lucy Newton, ChristyObalek, Ella Smethhurst, DeanCrouserArt, and Elise Martinson.

The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am one of the artists responsible for the work above. While I appreciate the credit, this does not give you permission to re-package and redistribute an artists' work. I would appreciate it if you ask for permission next time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry about not seeking permission, and will take these down if you wish. I doubt I will do content of this type again, but if I do, i will make sure to go through the proper channels.

      Delete