Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Peacymas! 4000 Followers Gift


Another milestone, another gift to mark the occasion. I honestly never thought when I started out on tumblr I would reach this many followers, but I appreciate all of you. I hope you love the creations I am releasing to mark this momentous occasion, whether you follow me on tumblr or not. There are 9 gifts in total, some you have seen in the WIP stage, and some you haven't. They are all TS4 gifts though, I just have not been inspired to make anything for TS3 right now. Anyway, click on the image below to take you to the blog post with the item (so much easier for me to have it all compiled like this).




I hope you enjoy and again, thank you all for the follow. It means a lot to me that there are so many of you that enjoy my creations as much as me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment