Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hobo No More! Bootleg Fit Jeans


Another week, another upload for all of you. If you are wondering about the name, this bottom mesh actually came from the hobo outfit (can't remember which EP) which I separated, frankenmeshed and fixed up the texture on. I sort of feel bad for taking the jeans from the hobo, but I like them too much to give them back now. So if you need a pant-less hobo roaming around town in your games, this is the reason. And that buckle. If there was such a think as buckle love, this would be it. It just tops off these jeans in my opinion. Now Jebidiah is never taking them off.
These jeans are:

  • basegame compatible
  • 3 recolourable channels (jeans, distressed areas, and belt)
  • found in everyday, formalwear, career and outerwear categories of cas
  • 3 presets with custom thumbnails
The archive (as usual) contains the sim3pack and package files along with the preset preview image. Choose your preferred method of installation then delete the rest. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)



Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive



2 comments:

  1. Theses are cute. I can't wait to try them on my male sims. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great workl! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete