Wednesday 13 November 2013

Diamond Pattern Set 01

Here is another pattern set for you all. As you can tell, I love patterns, but I love them even more if they are recolourable. So I made some more with a diamond them to them. They range from 2 to 4 recolourable palettes with 12 patterns in total in the set. Some are size variations of one another because it is nice to have that when decorating. The folder contains the sim3pack files (which can be converted to package files with the multi-extractor) and the preview pictures with the names if there are any you don't want to install. I hope you enjoy :)


Download









1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I have some of your patterns already, but am swiping all I don't have right now! Very nicely done, and your preview pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete