Saturday 5 October 2013

Corinthian Modern

Hi all! Its been a while since I have shared a build with you all, and today I bring you a modern build that utilises some architectural elements commonly found on classic builds. This was a little challenge I set for myself to see if it could actually be done without looking tacky. I think it turned out really well, and I hope you do too. The house is situated on a 40x40 lot and the pictures were taken in hidden Valley, however it is suited to any neighbourhood. It looks ok in Lucky Palms, but looks a little out of place is its not placed in the oasis area of the world.


Download


Pictures:

Peacemaker_ic's Corinthian Modern album on Photobucket

Features:


 - 5 bedrooms
 - 3 bathrooms
 - Double garage
 - study
 - Living room
 - Open-plan kitchen and dining
 - Outdoor entertaining space
 - Gazebo
 - Pool

EP's Used:



SP's Used:



Store Content:




World Content:


- No world content was used in this creation

2 comments:

  1. Your house is very nice
    in Brazil has a very popular football team called Corinthians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I didn't know that. I actually named it after the people of a city of ancient Greece, for their use of similar acanthus carved columns adorning their buildings :)

      Delete